Something went wrong. Try again later.
General Terms and Conditions of ScortU.com
1. General information
This agreement was written in German. If there is a conflict between a translation of this Agreement and the German version, the German version shall prevail.
The general terms and conditions written down here (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") govern the rights and obligations between the
Grafenberger Allee 277 - 287
- In the following also referred to as operator and provider -
and the advertisers using the services of the provider - hereinafter referred to as Scortesses -
For reasons of better legibility, these GTC do not use male, female and various gender forms of speech at the same time. All personal designations apply equally to all genders.
In the following, the Internet portal http://www.scortu.com ("Portal") as well as other mobile applications ("App") are summarized under "Services". ScortU.com GmbH is the contractual partner and operator of the services. Detailed information on ScortU.com is provided in the imprint.
2. Services of ScortU.comIt is the mission of ScortU.com to offer Scortesses an effective platform for self-marketing that meets the current needs and possibilities of the time and thereby meet the high requirements of the protection of minors, the Prostitutes Protection Act valid in Germany and the Google advertising guidelines. Dating seekers ("prospective customers") get the possibility to find the Scortesses through the services.
3. Beginning and duration of the contract, fees
The contract ends automatically at the end of the selected term and is not extended beyond that (therefore no cancellation is necessary anymore). If the Scortesse would like to book a package again, it can do this independently via its customer menu. Once the term is over, the Scortesse account is deactivated and the Scortesse can no longer be found or contacted by interested parties during this phase. The reactivation takes place at any time with the renewed reservation of a package. If the Scortesse does not wish to use ScortU.com permanently, it can delete its account at any time via the customer menu. The deletion does not reduce the agreed contract period of the booked package. The contract ends also with a deletion only with expiration of the agreed term of the selected package.
The minimum age of the Scortesses is 18 years. Minors are forbidden to become a Scortesse and to create a user account. If the provider becomes aware, e.g. through a suspicion report, that a Scortesse is not yet of age or if he has doubts about the stated age, the provider is entitled to block the access until the clear proof of age. In addition, the provider has the right to terminate the contract concluded with the minor without notice for good cause. By accepting these GTC, the Scortesse agrees to the storage of the date of birth until the deletion of the account.
4. payment and adjustment of the remunerationThe fee is to be paid in advance, with the booking of a package (see point 3). The Scortesse has various payment options available for this purpose. The provider is entitled to increase the fee by the corresponding amount in the event of an increase in the statutory value added tax. If the statutory VAT is reduced, the fee is also reduced accordingly. The same applies in the event that in the future a state special tax or fee is levied for the services offered by ScortU.com.
5. RevocationYou have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
Consequences of revocationIf you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). Such refund will be made using the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event, will you be charged for such refund. If you have requested that the Services be commenced during the withdrawal period, you shall pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of the Services already provided by the time you notify us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this Agreement in relation to the total Services provided for in the Agreement.
Sample withdrawal form:To: ScortU.com GmbH, Grafenberger Allee 277 -287, 40237 Düsseldorf, Germany
6. Liability by ScortU.com GmbHThe provider is not a party to contracts between Scortesses and interested parties and is not liable for damages resulting from these contracts between Scortesses and interested parties. In particular, the provider is not liable for the realization of meetings or the provision of agreed services between Scortesses and the interested parties. Furthermore, the provider assumes no liability for the identity of the interested parties or the Scortesses.
7. Guarantees of Scortesse, consequences of non-complianceThe applicant's personal details in the application must be truthful. If the provider has doubts about the authenticity or receives a suspicion report from a third party, the provider is entitled to block access until the correctness of the data has been proven. In this case, the provider also has the right to terminate the contract without notice for good cause. If the Scortesse is terminated without notice by the ScortU.com, the provider may, in addition to the statutory claims for damages, also retain the pro rata fees incurred for the remaining term of the contract with immediate effect as damages, unless the Scortesse is not to blame for the termination for an important reason or can prove that the provider has incurred a significantly lower damage or no damage at all.
8. Personal dataIn order for the operator to be able to fulfil his contractual obligations, he must provide personal data of the Scortesses. One of the special functions of the services is the integrated search function. The search function uses a self-developed algorithm that enables interested parties to search for Scortesses in a targeted manner. For example, interested parties can limit their search to women with a specific hair colour, age and height. This means that only those scorecards are displayed that basically match the search query. For this to be possible, it is imperative that the Scortesse stores the relevant data for the search in its profile. Of course, the Scortesse may delete these at any time, but this leads to the fact that it is no longer displayed in targeted searches.
9. Online functionsCertain functions of the services require the Scortesse to be logged in to their ScortU.com profile in order to function. For technical reasons, cookies are indispensable for the use of the site. If the Scortesse blocks cookies via its Internet browser, the services cannot be used for technical reasons.
10. Applicable law, place of jurisdictionThe General Terms and Conditions are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall not apply and shall be excluded.